Make MOney ONline

New JA Konrath Preorder

KODE IKLAN 200x200
KODE IKLAN 336x280
In my last post, I told you I'm experimenting with ebook pricing.

My results have been surprising, to say the least.

If you've been a long time follower of this blog, you know that way back in 2009 I advocated for $0.99 ebooks.

Years passed, and I pushed prices up to $2.99, then $3.99, and my current Jack Daniels novel, RUM RUNNER, has been performing well at $4.99.

Just to see if it made any difference, I listed the tenth JD thriller, LAST CALL, at $5.99.

And people really love the higher prices. To the tune of 10x as many sales every time I go up a dollar.

Crazy, right? I know it sounds counter intuitive, but data doesn't lie. Who would have thought that fans actually want to pay more money?

Well, actually, the Big 5 have been saying that for years. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think they're right. I've been devaluing my titles. 

With this in mind, I quickly put my coming-soon eleventh Jack Daniels thriller up on Amazon for pre-order.

Keep in mind that this isn't the final cover. I just slapped this together to get some of that primo pre-order cha-ching. 


I'll probably change the colors a little before it goes live. And maybe use a font other than Comic Sans.

But, at this point, it isn't about professionalism. This is a money grab, pure and simple. Which is why the ebook version of SCREAMING ORGASM will be priced at $39.99.

Pre-order now! And be sure to follow my example. Every writer reading this needs to price their ebooks between thirty and fifty dollars each. You fans will thank you for it.

Trust me. I'm a trendsetting pioneer with this self-pub shit. 
Tombol Download
close
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==
KODE IKLAN DFP 2
KODE IKLAN DFP 2